Wednesday 6 June 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #8


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, showcasing books that we are waiting to read.

Title: Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires #13)
Author: Rachel Caine
Publisher: NAL
Pages: 352
Release Date: 6th November 2012

Thanks to the eradication of the draug, the vampires of Morganville have been freed of their usual constraints. With the vampires indulging their every whim, the town’s human population is determined to hold onto their lives by taking up arms. But college student Claire Danvers isn’t taking sides, considering she has ties to both humans and vampires. To make matters worse, a television show comes to Morganville looking for ghosts, just as vampire and human politics collide. Now, Claire and her friends have to figure out how to keep the peace without ending up on the nightly news…or worse.
The Morganville Vampire series is one of my favourite series'. I am always eagerly anticipating the upcoming release. I cannot believe that we are up to book 13 and the series is still going strong. Not complaining.

What books are you waiting for?

Becky

8 comments:

  1. This is one I'm really looking forward to. I absolutely love the Morganville Vampires. I can't wait to see how things will change now

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy this series. Great choice, I'm a new follower. Please check out my WoW!

    Thanks,

    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series. I can't wait for this book too.

    My WOW: breathofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg seriously how long is this series!? It feels like 20 now. I haven't read this series yet but that doesn't mean I can't fawn over the pretty covers and this is yet another one. I'm a sucker for pretty covers ;P

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series, but its on my list and I am glad to hear how much you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to start this series. I got a few ebooks of them so I'm going to get into them as soon as I get my kindle (: Nice picks.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard there will be 15 books in the series! I am really excited for this one, but I still need to read Last Breath and Black Dawn. Morganville will always be one of my favorite series! Great Pick! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not read this series :\ But! It does seems awesome :D Enjoy once it comes out ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D