Monday 11 June 2012

Reading Plan #7














On the Blog Last Week
I know that I am slacking on reviews! *slaps self* But I am going to get better. I have a review for The Golden Lily by Richelle Meed planned so I am expected to publish it soon. Hopefully tomorrow seeing as it is release day.  I don't know whether to write a review for Hex Hall or do one of the whole series as I am planning to read all of them soon.


What I Have Just Finished

Incarnate (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows
Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository

It has taken me a little while to read this. I kept getting distracted. Not good. I felt my self sort of gliding through the book; with no expression of extreme emotion for anything. Therefore, it is extremely difficult for me to write a review. I gave it a 3.5 stars. It was 3 star all the way through but I enjoyed the ending so I put it up a little. Might continue the series.


Currently Reading

Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance #3) by Larissa Ione
Larissa Ione is one of the adult paranormal romance authors which I very much enjoy. The way that Thantos' story ended in Immortal Rider, I couldn't wait to read this book. I have only just started but I am enjoying it so far. 

To Read Next
 


















The Gathering Dark/ Shadow and Bone (Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository

The Gathering Dark is the UK title for the Shadow and Bone. All I have heard was really good things about this book. So many people are raving for it and I want to see what all the craze is about. Really looking forward to this one.

 Becky



8 comments:

  1. I've seen Incarnate around a lot. I might just borrow that one from the library for now until I form an opinion on it. I want to read The Gathering Dark and Shadow and Bone too (: Hope you'll enjoy them!

    - Kim
    What Am I Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gathering Dark looks perfectly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for Incarnate, but haven't been inspired to read it yet ... still thinking about it though. And Shadow and Bone is one I definitely want to get to too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Ione book on my Nook - getting ready to read! :) Woot Woot!

    Happy reading this week!
    What are YOU reading @ The Brunette Librarian??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the other cover for Shadow and Bone (and name!) - how fantastic is that? I loved the book, hope you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will admit that fantasy, specifically paranormal, is not something I keep up with, so I love to check out what you are reading so I know what I should have on my radar :)

    Happy reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your books. My favorite read last week was Swahili for the Broken Hearted by Peter Moore. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read Lethal Rider! I just started Immortal Rider a few hours ago. I love the world and the characters (I was a huge Demonica fan) but held out on reading this one because of Arik. But I gave in because I was on the first page of Lethal Rider and it seemed like I'd missed way too much to understand what was going on. :P

    I'm glad that you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D