Friday 29 June 2012

Feature and Follow #8


Weekly Meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This is a weekly meme where we answer questions and blog hop to find new blogs to follow. You follow me I will follow you back.

Q: Birthday Wishes — Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake…who is it and what book are they from??
*shuts eyes, makes a wish, blows out candles*
Oh hi Adrian! :)

Yep Adrian Ivashkov popped out of my cake; cigarette in mouth and bottle in hand. And he is ready to get the party started!

Adrian is the lovable bad boy from the Vampire Academy and Bloodline series by Richelle Mead. If you have not read Vampire Academy yet you must so you can meet this amazing guy. Link to Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) here. He is not in the first one.

Who popped out of your cake?

Becky

11 comments:

  1. I agree, Adrian is swoon worthy :) Great cake topper!

    Liza’s Feature Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! First person I have found with my answer!!!!
    I LOOOOOOOOOOVE ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Old GFC follower and new linky follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADRIAAAAN! I'm still on the fence on whether or not I love him more than Dimitri - maybe after reading The Golden Lily I can finally decide. Great choice!

    My FF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, Adrian is such a good pick - nice choice :) I really need to hurry up and finish the VA series!

    Happy Friday!

    My FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to be reading this series soon, and now I'm super excited :D hot book dudes are great;D New follower

    http://projectreadandreview.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/follow-friday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrian is a great choice, and you have many fellow bloggers who wish for him as well :D If you want to know who I chose, please stop by my FF post.

    I'm a new GFC and Linky follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adrian is a very popular choice today, I really need to read this series.

    MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you picked Adrian! I just started Vampire Academy last night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yeah adrian was a good choice he was one of those mysterious characters that i liked in that series. new follower
    candi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adrian would be one awesome party guest! I can't wait for The Indigo Spell!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice! He'd definitely be the life of the party. Thanks for following, I'm now following back :) World of Books

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D