Friday 15 June 2012

Feature and Follow #6


Weekly Meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This is a weekly meme where we answer questions and blog hop to find new blogs to follow. You follow me I will follow you back.

I have not done a Feature and Follow post in ages. Fridays have been really busy for me in the past few weeks. Well now I can have a lazy day Friday. Yay!
Q: Happy Father’s Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?
This is a tricky one! There are not many "Dad" characters found in YA fiction these days. And, if they are there, they don't stand out. However, the one character that springs to mind, when I think of fathers, is Abe Mazur from Vampire Academy.

You can see where Rose gets all of her "amiable" qualities. Ok just kidding, but there is so much of him in Rose. He is funny, he is cunning and he wears awesome scarfs. He can even put Dimitri in his place! I love him and I want to see more of him in Bloodlines.



Speaking of Vampire Academy and Bloodlines, check out my giveaway where you could win one of Richelle Meads books. (or another Title).

75 followers giveaway
Becky

11 comments:

  1. We chose Abe as one of our favorite dads, too. He's just the epitome of cool, and I also hope that we get to see more of him in Bloodlines.

    Old follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, he wears awesome scarves? So cool :)



    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! I forgot about him!! Really, I shouldn't have seeing he's Turkish and so am I. I loved his character too.

    New Follower!
    My FF @ The Book to my Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this answer a few times! Sounds like an excellent father.

    My follow friday. Please visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this one about, though I haven't read far enough in the Vampire Academy series yet!

    Thanks for stopping by my post, now following you right back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read the first VA book and so long ago I really don't remember it. But a few others have mentioned him as well.
    Thanks for stopping by! Following back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only read the first book in this series. Trying to remember if Abe is in that one. It's been awhile. I really need to catch up on this series.

    New follower. My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I'd say Rose gets her loyalty from Abe. Both will stick by friends and trample on enemies.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through!! Great choice!!! I am a new follower!!

    Elle@ http://lovebigreadbig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :) I have never read this series, and I know I should. LOL Great choice.

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D