Wednesday 13 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #24

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, showcasing books that we are waiting to read.

Title: Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3)
Author: Miranda Kenneally
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Release Date: 1st March 2013

Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository

Companion to Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker.
Kate has always been the good girl. Too good, according to some people at school—although they have no idea the guilty secret she carries. But this summer, everything is different…
This summer she’s a counselor at Cumberland Creek summer camp, and she wants to put the past behind her. This summer Matt is back as a counselor too. He’s the first guy she ever kissed, and he’s gone from a geeky songwriter who loved The Hardy Boys to a buff lifeguard who loves to flirt…with her.
Kate used to think the world was black and white, right and wrong. Turns out, life isn’t that easy…
The release date on Amazon.co.uk seems to be different to that on Amazon.com. I will either get the book in March or April. Hopefully March.

I enjoyed Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker. I love the romance and the deep topics that are discussed in these books. I look forward to continuing the series.


Becky

3 comments:

  1. Been seeing this a bit lately! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had the chance ot read the first two books in the series but this one sure sounds great and I'd love to read them all at some point. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saying - I don't think offhand gucci replica dismissal of Rob's suggestion is entirely fair. There are hints of it but it was definitely toned down chanel replica for American audiences replica handbags.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D