Tuesday 21 August 2012

Teaser Tuesday #16

It is Tuesday! Which means it is time for another teaser. This weeks teaser is from Defiance by C.J. Redwine.
Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine
Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository
 
'"You shouldn't have plotted behind my back," the Commander says, his voice as hard as the wagon floor beneath me. "You were disloyal, and now it's cost you.' - loc 1669 ARC Kindle edition.
*This is a teaser from the digital ARC*

I am really enjoying this book. It is constantly keeping you on your toes and you cannot expect anything. It is not pretictable. Well I don't think it is anyway.


Becky

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like there's definitely a plot complication here. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to read this! Thanks for sharing this teaser.

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Read this and posted my review yesterday. I liked it, but didn't love it. Hope you love it though!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disloyalty has always been a no-no everywhere... Wonder what the protagonist did to deserve this! Many of my friends are loving this book, can't wait to read it for myself!! I love surprises in a story ;)

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only assume that disloyalty cost the character their life. That's one lesson you can't learn from.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for Defiance too!The cover is gorgeous :)

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D