Wednesday 20 June 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #10

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, showcasing books that we are waiting to read.

Title: Pushing the Limits
Author: Katie McGarry
Publisher: Mira Ink
Pages: 392
Release Date: 3rd August 2012

Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository

SO WRONG FOR EACH OTHER...AND YET SO RIGHT.
No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with “freaky” scars on her arms. Even Echo can’t remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal.
But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo’s world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.
Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she’ll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.
This looks just like an emotional contemporary that I love to read. I love the sound of this book. Good girl falling for a bad boy; what more do you want! Really looking forward to it, especially after the high ratings it has been receiving.

Becky

15 comments:

  1. I read this last week and it was so so good! I think you'll really enjoy it!

    My Waiting On Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already read it and it was quite good. I'm not sure which cover I like more U.K or the U.S ones.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to this one too :D! I normally don't buy book straight away when they're released but I just might with this one, I've just seen it around so much.

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh never saw that cover! I am really excited to read this one. I've heard it is a great romance!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the other cover of Pushing the Limits since it's steamier ;) And I can't wait to read this too! Awesome pick! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cover of Pushing The Limits is very different. I like the other one. Great pick.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hearing good things about the book! I have yet to read it since I got one from Net Galley! I love the UK cover but I love hardbacks and the UK isn't really a fan of hardbacks... awesome pick!

    My WoW picks

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer hardbacks too but paperbacks are much cheaper. And yes the UK usually goes straight to paperback.

      Delete
  8. I'm not so fond of the cover, but the synopsis sounds very good! Thanks for sharing and dropping by our blog!

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I actually prefer this cover!

    Here's my WoW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have actually already read an eARC of this book, and it was awesome! I hope you like it.

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice, this sounds really good :)

    Shortskie's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick! I can´t wait to read this book.
    thanks for sharing.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't seen this one before, definitely want to read it though!

    ComaCalm's WoW Throne of Glass Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen this one before, but with the other cover. And tbh, I like the other cover better. But the story sounds pretty nice! I hope I get it thru Netgalley :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Vanya D. @ YA Story Teller

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D