Tuesday 12 June 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #9

This week's teaser is from Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione. Larissa Ione is one of my favourite adult paranormal romance authors and I am really enjoying this one.


Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance #3) by Larissa Ione
 
"You betrayed us all." She wasn't sure about the "all" thing, but the rest was true enough. "Then why did you save me?"
"He Was merely going to kill you. I'm taking you to Thanatos." He grinned. "Trust me, I didn't save you."
If you want to join in it's really easy. All you have to do is:
  • Get the book you are currently reading.
  • Share two teasers sentences. Remember to wary of spoilers; don't want to ruin the book for those who have not read it yet.
  • Also write down the Title and Author of the book. So others can read it too. :)

Can't wait to read every ones teasers! :)

Becky

9 comments:

  1. Ouch .. kind of a sticky situation she finds herself in.. Great teaser! *New Follower*

    Here's mine: Realms of an Open Mind

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some bad things are in store. Good teaser!

    Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/06/tuesday-teasers-playing-dead-and-gone.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo... nice teaser. I'd be worried if I was her.

    I hope you'll stop by to check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandmother would say, "Out of the frying pan, into the fire." Thanatos must be really bad news.
    My teaser this week is from The Lie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me try that again. :/

    That doesn't sound like a very good situation. Thanks for stopping by my TT, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I wonder what Thanatos will do?! Great tease! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I'm kinda intrigued! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D