Tuesday 26 June 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #11

This week's teaser is from Easy by Tammara Webber.

Easy by Tammara Webber
                                          Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com  
'I told myself, this isn't happening. My boyfriend of three years was not breaking up with me so he could bang coeds with shameless abandon.' - Kindle edition Loc. 201-2
I finished this book a couple of days ago and I enjoyed it. Lucas is just dreamy and practically perfect. Well perfect for me. Why can't there be guys like him in real life. He is not the guy described in the quote. That is Kennedy. He is dick!

Becky

12 comments:

  1. That's a great teaser! Grr, I hope he gets what's coming to him! Here's mine: Small Blonde Hippy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, he'd better get what he really deserves in this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch.. serious a-hole.. I'm thinking she can do better :)

    Here's mine @ Realms of an Open Mind


    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! That guy sounds like a total dooshebag. Glad to hear there's a dreamy guy around the corner.

    My teaser is here if you'd like a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read this book and all I have to say for this quote is ugh MEN!!! lol love it. Thanks for sharing. Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great book ~ glad you enjoyed it!!

    ~Ali
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breaking up? Wow!
    Nice teaser there.

    ai-books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for leaving a comment at my blog. Great teaser! I haven't heard of this but it looks great!

    Gabby : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome teaser! I wanna read this one. :]
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely loved this book Becky and your teaser makes me want to pick it up and read it again! Great! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice teaser! I have heard such great things about this book.
    Thanks for visiting my teaser:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh I can't wait to see what you think of it! Thanks for sharing and visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D