Monday 4 June 2012

Reading Plan #6














On the Blog Last Week
What I Have Just Finished


Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins
Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository

This book was funnier that I expected it to be. Yes it is a little cheesy and cliche but I surprisingly enjoyed it. I want to continue the series.


Currently Reading
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead
Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository 

Ahh! I got this book 10 days early! Thank you Amazon! This book has been on my Can't Wait list since August last year. It has been a long time coming. 

To Read Next
Incarnate (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows
Goodreads - Amazon.co.uk/.com - Book Depository


Ok I said that I was going to read this last week ... and it didn't happen. This weekend was pretty crazy ( I went to Wales for Cassie Clare's book signing! Post to follow soon). So I have only just finished Hex Hall and then I received The Golden Lily. Richelle Mead is one of those authors who you change your plans for. But I will be reading this book afterwards. I can't keep putting it off. 

 What are you planning on reading next? 


Becky

9 comments:

  1. Great books! I really want to start the Hex Hall series. I've heard such great things about it. Hopefully I'll get it either this month or next month. I want to read the other two also (:

    - Kim
    My Monday Wrap-Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have not seen that cover of Hex Hall. I'm not sure I like it (although I've not read the book, so I'm not sure how appropriate it is to the story). I really do want to read the Hex Hall series. I've heard it's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the UK cover and I don't like it either

      Delete
  3. The cover of Incarnate is just gorgeous. Gorgeous!


    Happy reading this week :)
    What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky to already have your copy of The Golden Lily! I'm absolutely DYING to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm eagerly awaiting book three of the Hex Hall series. :)

    My favorite read last week was Emily the Strange: Dark Times by Rob Reger. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed the Hex Hall series. That cover is ok, but I prefer the ones with Sophie and the pond reflections. Have you read Paranormalcy? It's also a lot of fun! http://wp.me/pzUn5-10H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I don't know any of these books. BUT you just reminded me I have to make sure I get Rapture from Lauren Kate's Fallen series. Last one finally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Hex Hall series is a ton of fun! I just read the last one and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D