Thursday 28 June 2012

Q&A with Myself

A blog award that is being passed around amongst us newbie bloggers. It is called the Liebster Blog Award. I have already responded to this award before, but I have been tagged a few more times since. I am overwhelmed by the number of people that have read my blog and decided to tag me. Thank you so much!! :D. I now have a total of six tags! I just can't believe it.

The first three tags I have already responded to and my answers and facts can be found HERE!
There is also an explanation why I have decided not to tag anyone else. The short story is I believe there are too many good blogs out there that deserve this award and I didn't like narrowing it down to eleven.

In this post I have decided to answer the questions from the other three bloggers that have tagged me. I feel the need to answer the questions; one because I enjoy answering questions. Don't know why, I just do. And two, I feel like I should answer the questions in acknowledgment of those that have tagged me. So if you want to find out more about me, read on.

Thanks so much to Kinx @ Kinx's Book Nook, Ginger@ Ginger-read Reviews and Beckie @ Becca's Book Bug

From Kinx’s Book Nook

1.  What is your favorite UF series?
If UF is referring to adult novels then it would be The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. Paranormal favourites in YA keep changing.
2.  Who are your favorite male and female literary characters?
oh god there are too many great characters to pick from. I am not very good at picking favourites. I just have the characters/books/genres that I love
3.  What book can you read infinite times because you just love it?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I re-read it via the audio book and I have lost count how many times I have.
4.  What “paranormal” being would you choose to be and why?
I would be a vampire. I don’t really know why, I just like vampires. 

There were more questioned asked but I already answered them in the previous post. Link above. 

From Ginger-read Reviews

1. Name a book that you could have done without reading? And Why?
Any book that I didn’t finish. It feels like I have wasted the hours with it. The last book was The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. It was boring.
2. How do you choose whether or not to read a book?
First is the synopsis. If I like the sound of the story then I will consider it. I even have a Considering list. Then I will read some reviews and other people opinions before adding it to the To-Read list.
3. How did you come up with your blog name?
I knew it was going to be a book blog so I thought about books and the reading. A reader has to reader something to be called a reader. They are therefore devoted. Plus it just slid of the tongue and I couldn’t think of anything else; it just stuck. 

From Becca’s Book Blog

1. What is your star-sign?
Scorpio
2.  Do you believe in the afterlife and spirits/ghosts etc?  If so, do you have any experiences you would like to share?
I would like to believe in one but I don’t.
3.  Do you have any tattoos? Would you say what of and where?
No I don’t have any tattoos. While I like the look of some peoples, I fear I will regret having one later in life.
4.  Can you drive? If so, what car do you have?
I can drive but I haven’t past the test. I suffer from nerves. I have failed three times.
5.  What is your favourite month of the year?
July/August. I love summer!
6.  Do you like burning scented candle? If so, what is your favourite scents?
I don’t know. I have never bought any. Maybe I should start exploring.
7.  Are you right or left- handed?
Right
8.  Do you have any phobias? wish to share them if so?
Wasps, Bees and getting stuck in small, cramped spaces. *shudders*
9.  What is your favourite alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks?
My favourite alcoholic drink is Pimms and non-alcoholic drink is milk. Love the stuff.
10.  What was your favourite cartoon as a child?
Depends on what stage in my childhood. When I was two apparently I would watch Noddy over and over again. I don’t remember watching a lot of cartoons when I was older.
11.  If you were to change your name, what would you change it too? 
I don’t know. Never thought about it. I am quite happy with Rebecca, Becky, Becca. It changes. Maybe I should get Formspring! :D 
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Aww lovely to read this and wow, go you with all the people giving you this award. That proves that what people think is true and you deserve it. Lucky you :) Bless you with answering the questions, you really didn't need too especially with the amount of times you have been awarded it. Lovely to read your answers tho :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D