Friday 22 June 2012

Feature and Follow #7



Weekly Meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
This is a weekly meme where we answer questions and blog hop to find new blogs to follow. You follow me I will follow you back.
Q: If you could “unread” a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?
I can't think of any books, I have read, that were bad enough for me to want undo the experience. Books I didn't like were just generally dull. However, I would like to be able to unread the Harry Potter series. One thing I remember from my childhood is the joy I had reading a Harry Potter book for the first time. It is the series that developed my love of reading and to experience that joy again would be wonderful!





Becky

10 comments:

  1. I think Harry Potter is probably a really good pick this week! I won't be surprised if I see more posts about it!

    Happy Friday!

    My FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer, love Harry Potter! Just Hopping through :) New follower via GFC,
    you can find my FF Here
    Thanks,
    Chrystina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choice, Love Harry Potter.

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Harry Potter, the series never disappoints
    New follower
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely unread the Harry Potter series to read them all over again :)
    New Follower
    Here's my FF: http://yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately I haven't read any Harry Potter books yet :(
    Ooh, Youre reading Easy? I LOVED it!
    Thanks for following my blog and I followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a teacher when the Harry Potter books first came out. I remember reading the first one. I thought it was good, but not great. A few years back, the final movie was coming out and I realized I hadn't read the last book. Why that mattered, I don't know. Because I haven't seen any of the movies. In any case, I went back and read the series and fell in love with it.

    Thanks for following, I'm following through GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. It would definitely be wonderful to unread HP. It's so incredible.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, love the blog. I am a new gfc and linky follower, you can find me here: http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely Harry Potter :)
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that I receive. Thank you :D